Saturday, September 22, 2012

On Display

My work was featured on the Phillips Collection Blog this week!

Here is the link if you want to leave me a note:

http://blog.phillipscollection.org/2012/09/19/staff-show-2012-ellen-stedtefeld/

It is always nerve wracking showing art in public (especially work that has a personal connection)  and I definitely appreciate all the positive feedback I've been getting.  This link was leaked by a friend at work to my boss who rallied the entire school to show their support which is overwhelming!

Additionally, I stopped by the Phillips Collection this morning to lead a permanent collection tour.  While there, I noticed not only in the Ryder Dead Bird on display currently but there is an entire gallery of Morris Graves works featuring bird imagery on display as well.

My next tour is next Sunday and then I will take a break until late October.   The staff show comes down October 9th.  The official reception for the Staff Show is next Thursday.




No comments:

Post a Comment