Wednesday, October 24, 2012

DC Walkabout Tours

Touching the hsunted window at the Decatur House
As indicated by the previous post, my parents came to visit this past weekend.  My parents have visited DC many times so I have to get creative when it comes to finding new fun things to do.  This trip we went on the Haunted DC Walkabout Tour.  It was AWESOME! I highly recommend this tour.  We met down at Layfayette Square and met our incredibly charming tour guide who lead us by lantern light around the square.  He told us historical ghost stories about the movers and shakers who once lived on the square.  They have other tours as well (we are already planning on doing the scandal tour next time) so I definitely recommend them if you are looking for something different to do.  The tours are free but you are encouraged to give a tip to your guide. 

You can find more info here DC Walkabout.

No comments:

Post a Comment