Saturday, June 1, 2013

Can you find these creatures?

Our camouflaged creatures have come a long way.  Camouflaged creatures is a three part lesson- first sculpting the creature, second creating and painting a pattern or environment that it blends into, and thirdly photographing them (we have yet to do this section).  Below are some paintings with creatures hidden- see if you can find them!  I'll admit some are easier than others but I like the variety of styles and results I got.  Some are abstract patterns, some are based on real life, some are neatly and precisely painted while others are more messy.  At the bottom are photos of just the creatures.  This is just a little less than half of my students.  I'll post the other half next week.




















No comments:

Post a Comment