Sunday, November 20, 2011

My many other hats

In addition, to teaching I am involved in several other artistic groups that keep me active in the DC arts community. One group I rejoined this year is the American Association of Museum's Emerging Museums Professionals. This year I am not only part of the group but helping to plan events with the lovely ladies on the leadership committee. We recently had a happy hour at Science Club and in December we are partnering with the National Museum of Women in the Arts for a play. In January we are touring the fabulous ARTLAB+ at the Hirshhorn. It has been wonderful to actively partcipate in the museum community while continuing to teach. Not to mention it is great for building connections and finding resources! Here is a photo from our recent happy hour. Can you find me?

No comments:

Post a Comment